Eleanor Whitmore Early Childhood Center offers residents of the East Hampton School District a free, full-school-day (8:30am to 2:30pm) Pre-Kindergarten program for the school year. Please see below for Pre-K requirements. The Center will follow the East Hampton School District’s school year calendar. Extended day options are available (see form below).
For information on our Toddler and Junior Pre-K groups, and child care services, including space availability and cost, please fill out the form below and we will contact you.
Space is limited in all of our programs, and waiting lists are maintained.
Pre-K Registration Requirements:
Registration is held by the East Hampton School District each spring on a date to be announced.
Children must be 4 years old on or before December 1 of the school year to be eligible to attend Pre-K classes starting in September. You will need to provide the following documentation in order to register your child:
- Proof of Age — bring one of the following:
- Birth Certificate (with raised seal)
- Proof of Residency — bring one of the following, which must list your street address:
- East Hampton Town Tax Bill
- Certificate Deed of ownership to the real property
- Lease to real property completed by the tenant and landlord
- Affidavit of Lessee, completed by landlord with copy of homeowner’s tax bill
- Child’s complete immunization record