"The first five years have so much to do with how the next 80 turn out." - Bill Gates
Dear Friends and Supporters,
BUILDING A FOUNDATION FOR LEARNING – that is the unwavering mission of the Eleanor Whitmore Early Childhood Center. For more than two decades the teachers, staff and board have been dedicated to making the Center a source of excellence and innovation in early childhood education. You make this possible. Your donation enables children in our community to get the early start that research -- and experience -- confirm is key to their future success.
A vital resource for working families in East Hampton, the Center cares for more than 120 children five days
a week, 12 months a year. It is unique in addressing the needs of the whole child and of the whole family, in a warm and nurturing atmosphere that unlocks young minds and expands what is possible.
When you support the Center, you are helping us build the foundation for every child to develop critical skills and curiosity, and to cultivate a passion for learning. You are building the foundation for a more successful future for our young residents, and for our community. Classroom by classroom. Student by student.
As a small, local non-profit organization we rely on you to keep our programs vibrant and to make the Center accessible for all children. Please support our Annual Fund today, and please give as generously as you can to help the children and families of our community.
We thank you in advance.
Honorary Chair of the Board of Directors
Your individual gift
is a benefit to many.
- More than 4,000 students have passed through our doors these last 20 years!
- Our research-based curriculum is continually fine-tuned and perfected.
- Our important new partnerships with Yale University and SUNY keep us cutting-edge and ahead of the educational curve.
- Our parents are actively engaged in the learning process.
- Financial assistance and scholarships are offered for those in need.
- Our school community is built on caring and acceptance.